Sunday, August 2, 2009

The 30 Free SEO Tools You Must Know

Recently a “101 free SEO Tools that don’t suck” list went popular on Sphinn. I love 101 items lists and I love free SEO tools especially if the tools “don’t suck”. While checking out the list I’ve encountered some tools I haven’t been using much or been familiar with at all. On the other hand I was missing some tools I use daily. When I noticed that the list actually contains SEO tools that measure the so called keyword density I finally decided to compile my own list.

Here I want to focus on those few free SEO tools you must know to be able to practice SEO in a meaningful way.

Using 101 tools for whatever purpose is not productive. At the end of the day you got to find your set of say 10 or 12 tools you’ll use. Everything else is just playing around and wasting your precious time. Thus this list will be the size of the usual SEOptimise list, approx. 30 items. I’ll concentrate on free SEO tools here as everybody can test them this way. Some of them are freemium that is they offer basic functionality for free and make you pay for the full fledged product.

This list of the 30 free SEO tools you must know will be a mix of

  • web based tools
  • stand alone software
  • Firefox extensions

Read the rest of this entry »

http://www.seoptimise.com/blog/2009/07/the-30-free-seo-tools-you-must-know.html


No comments:

Post a Comment